Further website developments will be coming in the next few months...
We hope you like our brand new website. We think that in it's current form it demonstrates to those that have never been to Pioneer II what we're about and what we do during the camp week.
However, the website will continue to develop over the next few months to include new features and pages not just aimed at those new to Pioneer II, but also to make things easier for our regulars. Pages we are hoping to have by early 2016 include:
- Online applications for Campers and Volunteers
- (Maybe) online payment of camp fees (this one is still to be confirmed)
- Clear guidelines on who needs CRB/DBS checks and how they can obtain them
- Fundraising page including (hopefully) online donations
- Frequently asked questions
- What to Bring to Camp
- Duke of Edinburgh information
If there's anything else you think would be useful to include on the web page, feedback is welcome, just drop us a line: email@example.com